- We encourage members to become involved in our activities and decision-making.
- We engage with members through monthly meetings with guest speakers, seminars, workshops, tours, discussions, and other activities relevant to history.
- Short and long-term projects of interest enable members to engage in areas of interest.
Members are kept informed of society’s activities via our newsletter Yandoo, Facebook, this website, and emails.
- Our members are encouraged to contribute to our journal Boongaroon produced each April and October.
- The social importance of our activities is not forgotten with convivial surroundings, hospitality, and friendship.
We warmly welcome new members
Benefits of membership
Membership subscription for 2021/2022
It was resolved at the Annual General Meeting held on Monday 14 October 2019 that the following membership fees and conditions will apply as from 1 September 2020
Joining fee per membership
- New members on or after 1 July are regarded as being financial for the following year
- *Students receive digital copies of Yandoo newsletters and Boongaroon journal.
Research fees may apply for post-Secondary students
- All new memberships will attract a once-only Joining Fee of $20.00 per person.
Download membership subscription form (pdf file)
Please send completed form and cheque to:
Yass and District Historical Society Inc
P O Box 304 Yass NSW 2582
Subscriptions can be paid direct to: Yass & District Historical Society, Westpac, Yass
BSB 032 771 Account No 12 0621
Please quote your name on the deposit
Membership enquiries can be directed to email@example.com
It is important that you complete this form followed with payment to PO Box 304 Yass NSW 2582 or deposit funds to our account at Westpac, Yass BSB 032 771 Account No 12 0621 noting your name on the deposit slip or direct credit.
The Society is fully committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information, like your email, phone, and address details, will not be disclosed, without your consent. We will only record your e-mail address if you have advised it to the society with our membership details or send us a message. We may from time to time contact you by email to advise of special events or business related to the Society. Your details will not be used by a third party or added to an external mailing list.
Important – By submitting your listing to the Members Interest page of this website you are agreeing to the publication of your name and contact details. The Yass and District Historical Society will not be held responsible for contact made by any persons